Well, there is probably one promise all Nudists would vote against: “If you like yourself naked, you can keep yourself naked.” - Do not be fooled by that!
Although I generally favor the idea of a Healthcare Marketplace or Exchange and some way to create investment funds targeted at specific research, or structured to impact specific communities; I do not think the legislators have figured out a positive model for a new system yet. However, my wife and I now have healthcare for the first time in four years! …
As nude celebrity photos spilled onto the web over the weekend, blame for the scandal has rotated from the scumbag hackers who stole the images to a researcher who released a tool used to crack victims’ iCloud passwords to Apple, whose security flaws may have made that cracking exploit possible in the first place. But one…
Pretty detailed information a segment of iPhone users will DEFINITELY want to know about! "Secure It or Share it!" ~ Centauri4
Big whoop dee doo! And that is all I have to say about that.
What argument could be made for putting nude photographs of yourself out into the world intentionally and in a controlled manner? Is it possible to have an 'Image Consultant' or publicity manager structure a nude-positive, body-positive campaign so an individual of “some note” can join us in embracing the healthy, non-discriminatory social movement of people in love with being human? This is the question I ask today after hearing of yet another Hollywood celebrity "hacking" scandal where “compromising” photographs were reportedly obtained by unauthorized persons.
What way is there to de-value such photographs? It may not be possible to suppress the spread of nude photographs once these are released "into the wild", even if the well-known and obvious channels for the distribution of such images cooperate and refuse to allow transmission of these images.
If naked is normal then I ask you, what is there to worry about?
Photo and caption submitted by glib24.
I half the world’s population decided to go permanently nude on a specific day, it would change everything forever.
(I posted this elsewhere, but really like it, so.. here you go!)
GET IN THE PICTURE! (..not about photobombing)
A "Positive Message" that could apply to so many things.. Dependence on oil for fuel, sure, but also, Homelessness, Hunger, Ebola and other semi-controlled diseases in Africa, Clean drinking water (the lack thereof in many parts of the world), energy for lighting to read and learn by.. EDUCATION period. All manner of things many people take for granted until they see pictures of THOSE PEOPLE who do not have them!
Photographs emerge from all around the world and are featured in magazines such as National Geographic, Time, Newsweek or dozens of others; and yet many people casually flip past them without considering the plight of the underprivileged or unprivileged. So, what might need to happen next is for Nudists to travel to some of the most remote places on Earth, get nude and GET INTO THE PICTURE!
Nudity attracts attention! Nudity is a Social Cause magnet! So the next time you see, "NOW CAN YOU SEE ME?" written on a sign or a person, please try and think bigger.. in a world-wide context.
To know we were alive at a time when the world began to change is an awesome thing!
In the background of this photograph, the viewer will note defensive installations left-over from a time of intense conflict (possibly World War II, I am guessing) and then in the foreground people enjoying FREEDOM and more peace than many know! ~ Naturism as a Way of Living
(p.s. ordinarily I would not share a public photo randomly taken at a beach involving ‘X’ number of unknown participants, but this one has a special, worthwhile meaning. It is likely at a location where thousands of men died fighting for freedom and so much more..)
Even those people who ENJOY nude beaches and clothing optionality censor the photographs they share! I am guessing the situation may be that the person taking this image obtained the permission of the young lady to publish or share it, but that the gentlemen included in the background were not participants in the photoshoot. - And this would be the legal as well as morally proper way to release a photograph. ~ Centauri4
Visiting my mum At #olivedelranch #nudistresort #nudist #swimming #naked #nakedswimming #swimnaked #noclothing #takeoffyourclose #enjoylife @olivedelranch #yesimnaked #legs #feet #sanbernardino
Apart from the “standard stuff”, what can a Nudist Resort do differently in the area of Hospitality?
I mean, hospitality is tending to a guest needs and making them comfortable to such a degree they want to return and receive MORE of the same treatment. This is my very simple definition and one intended to highlight my lack of formal training in the restaurant and hotel business, so I hope I have accomplished that goal.
A few things I could think of that WOULD be awesome if I ever encountered them are:
- 1). Having FREE hygienic, disposable wipes in restrooms (in support of clean bottoms).
- 2). Supplying guest rooms with assorted FREE samples of sunscreens and tanning lotions (possibly by contacting manufacturers and getting single application sized marketing samples). The front office then needs to be sure to carry larger sized bottles or containers of the same products so that if a guest tries and in-room sample and loves it, they know where to go for more![/list]
- 3). Incorporating ANY other service normally requiring an ‘extra’ fee into the guest stay (such as 1 or more pre-paid massages by an onsite masseur, or including a introductory Yoga lesson).
- 4). Including ANY sort of pre-paid option MOST guests require, request or typically add to their “Tab” while staying at a Resort (such as a FREE breakfast - or priority serving if there is a buffet, or a FREE pre-paid movie).
- 5). In case nobody thought of this feature: Providing "Premier" guests with a better Class (higher speed) of Internet access reserved exclusively for the ones renting a room or RV space (versus Day visitors of those only renting a camping spot).
- 6). Having an onsite "Business Center" staffed with a Receptionist and Office Specialist where guests could arrange to have business calls forwarded, documents typed or organized, PowerPoint presentations created, or other business services (in such a way that business professionals have an onsite “value added” service enabling them to better enjoy their “Free time” while at the resort).
- 7). FREE child care services - as provided by a professional staff Nanny (so parents and couples with children actually get a ‘Break’ from some or all of their child-rearing responsibilities).
Aside from the items I listed here, I can also think of learning special dates in frequent guests lives such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations (imagine a college or university graduate inviting close friends to a Nudist Resort for a party and them saying/think: 'Wow! I had no idea X was a Nudist!' and other important occasions where a post card or customized e-mail invitation could be sent to the guest inviting them to celebrate their occasion at the resort.
All of these things are quite doable and I do not believe I have ever encountered anything like them.
Idea submitted for consideration August 30th, 2014. ~ Centauri4